Volunteers please for the Scottish Hill Running Champs for Juniors

Results, news, views and updates...it's all here!
roger rees

Volunteers please for the Scottish Hill Running Champs for Juniors

Unread post by roger rees »

After cancellation these past two years, its is great that the Scottish Junior Hill Running Championships are back on for 2022, and FAC have been invited to host the event.

We will be using the established course at East Lomond, on Sunday 1st May. There will be races from all age categories up to U20. Event details are at:
https://www.fifeac.org/events/fife-ac-e ... -2022.html

If anyone is free to help, please let me know on this thread or by email at rdr1@st-andrews.ac.uk. It should all be over by 2pm at the latest.

Help will be required at registration, marshalling out on the course, and at the start-finish line. No particular experience is necessary, just a willingness to help the athletes have a good time and a safe race. We have had great weather in previous years, but it would be wise to be prepped for all possibilities, such as with a big coat and suncream.

Many thanks in advance,

Roger Rees
dharini

Re: Volunteers please for the Scottish Hill Running Champs for Juniors

Unread post by dharini »

Hi Roger,
I can help at the finish if needed.
- Dharini
roger rees

Re: Volunteers please for the Scottish Hill Running Champs for Juniors

Unread post by roger rees »

Hi everyone, Covid has knocked out a few volunteers, so if anyone else is available for marshalling duties, I'd be very grateful to hear from you. Marshalls will need to be in place from midday until about 1.30pm. Please let me know on this thread or by email at rdr1@st-andrews.ac.uk

Cheers, Roger