Scottish Borders Hill Race Series

Results, news, views and updates...it's all here!
Fife AC Admin
Site Admin

Scottish Borders Hill Race Series

Unread post by Fife AC Admin »

From the organiser:
I am writing to you as Secretary of the Moorfoot Runners to let you know that I am coordinating the inaugural “Scottish Borders Hill Race Series” sponsored by James Jones & Sons Ltd. The basic website is here: Scottish Borders Hill Race Series. Please can you circulate to your members and publicise on your website or club pages. I have attached the series flyer to this email.

The series consists of 10 short to medium races throughout the Borders in Spring and Summer. It is open to anyone over 18 years old and participants will have to complete a minimum of 5 races to qualify for a series placing. If you do more races then your 5 highest finishes will count.

The overall idea is a bit of prestige but also to increase numbers and promote the different races throughout the beautiful Scottish Borders in an increasing busy calendar. There is no additional fee or registration required to enter the series. To take part you simply need to enter the participating races as normal which are mainly Entry On the Day (EOD) except the Eildons and Baddinsgill which are pre-entry only.