Thank you Dave

Results, news, views and updates...it's all here!
shedley

Thank you Dave

Unread post by shedley »

Great report on (and nice pic of) the juniors today in the St Andrews Citizen. It did strike me, though, that no recognition for Isla's success was given to her coach, Dave Francis. He might not be bothered, but as parents, we are SO grateful to all that he gives to this club and the Cupar/St Andrews/hill-running training groups. Thanks Dave - you're so appreciated!!
ClaireT

Re: Thank you Dave

Unread post by ClaireT »

Was a super report about the club and it's so good to see all the social media posts which promote the club too. There are some great runners young and old(er) at Fife AC and reading about their achievements is great... however my personal view is that without Dave Francis and his coaching sessions, none of my family would have the same passion for running that they do. The girls enjoy his sessions so much that I don't think they realise how hard they are training!! Dave always has a kind word, always encourages and always makes time to recognise achievements and offer guidance. We couldn't ask for more. I think it's a bit of a shame when at track/ athletic events and cross country events there are so many Fife AC members and coaches too that we don't know because of the different training locations. It would be good to all come together at some point - perhaps some sort of annual Club Champs would be an idea?