Pre-registration for Midweek Series Races

Results, news, views and updates...it's all here!
Fife AC Admin
Site Admin

Pre-registration for Midweek Series Races

Unread post by Fife AC Admin »

Anyone planning to run in any of the remaining races of the Midweek Series is requested to complete a pre-registration form providing a few essential details. Advance notification of your intention to participate will help us speed up registration and result processing on race days.

If you submit your details using this online form, you will not have to complete an entry slip with your details on the day for any of the races in the Midweek Series. This pre-registration does not commit you to taking part in the races or paying the fee. You can pay the fee and collect your bib number during registration on the day of each race.

We will close the form the day before each race to allow time for processing the data and open it again after the race for anyone who wants to enter any of the remaining races.

New entries will be accepted on the day.

Our data privacy notice explains how we store and process the data you provide.
Brian R Smith

Re: Pre-registration for Midweek Series Races

Unread post by Brian R Smith »

Just a point of clarification on the pre registration, once you register for one race does this cover you for all the midweek races or do you need to fill out the form for each race individually.
Pete Caulton

Re: Midweek Series Races.

Unread post by Pete Caulton »

Hi there, wonder if anyone knows if it’s correct that under 16’s aren’t allowed in the last 2 races of the midweek?
Ken Morris

Unread post by Ken Morris »

Hi Brian. If pre registered, we already have your name and details therefore you do not fill out a form on the night. Just go direct to the registration desk and give us your name and dosh.
Ken Morris

Re: Last 2 Races of Midweek Series

Unread post by Ken Morris »

Hi Pete. Re your query - Competitors must be over 15 to compete in either of the last 2 races.
Pete Caulton

Unread post by Pete Caulton »

Thanks for getting back to me. I’ll let my friend know his son can’t compete in the last 2 races.
Brian R Smith

Unread post by Brian R Smith »

I was meaning you just register the once at start of series and that's you registered for all races in the series. 😁