road relays mens teams

Results, news, views and updates...it's all here!
roger rees

road relays mens teams

Unread post by roger rees »

Ronan, Owen, Dan L, Chris, Stuart, James, Ryan, Gary, Steve, Colin, Mel, Graham, Dan N

I hope we can announce the line-up in the next day or two, so I hope it is ok for now to assume you all remain available - if not, please add to the thread here or email me on rdr1@st-andrews.ac.uk

Cheers
roger rees

Re: road relays mens teams

Hi guys,

The MS team is:

1 Owen
2 Ronan
3 Stuart
4 Chris
5 James
6 Ryan

For the MV40 team, we are Dan, Graham, Mel, Gary, Colin and me. Happy to accept bribes for legs - any preferences?
RyanLafferty

Unread post by RyanLafferty »

Since I am last leg what time would I need to roughly be there ? Thanks
Melville Scobie

Unread post by Melville Scobie »

Hi Roger,
As I am the oldest & weakest link in this otherwise star-studded V 40 team it would make sense to put me on a short leg. I have no particular preference out of the three but if you put me on the last of these (ie leg 5) it would allow at least 4 of the team to get home before breakfast time on Monday.
Mel.
gbarker

Unread post by gbarker »

As one of the slowest in team it would be sensible for me to do a short leg.if we did the first 2 short legs the rest of you would be passing people which psychologically is better??yy
gbarker

Unread post by gbarker »

As one of the slowest in team it would be sensible for me to do a short leg.if we did the first 2 short legs the rest of you would be passing people which psychologically is better??yy
roger rees

Sorry Ryan, I dont really know as I've never been to this event before; the race starts at midday, and I think the changeovers are all at the same place (?), so it should be easy enough to find us.

My mobile is jiggered atm, but could you be in touch with Dan on the day (?) so that we know how you're getting on finding us?
Daniel Newman

Unread post by Daniel Newman »

Hi Ryan.

I would try and aim for 13:45. This would get you there in enough time to get ready and avoid any traffic issues.
roger rees

Results now up at

http://events.scottishathletics.org.uk/ ... ps#results

well done everyone