PROVISIONAL RESULTS - Devils Burdens Race (Updated Sunday)

Results, news, views and updates...it's all here!

Re: PROVISIONAL RESULTS - Devils Burdens Race (Updated Sunda

Unread post by Guest »

Team 119 Cosmics Mixed had only 1 male (5 females) so presume should be in Open category? Thanks for a great day!
Gerry

Unread post by Gerry »

Thanks for a fine day. A bit of an confusion in results for Bella Road Runners 'B' and mixed team.

'B' team were number 6 and DNF (Gerard Scullion, Andrew Hardman/ Barry Edwards, Graham McIlroy, David Stakes/ Chris Brotherston) while our mixed team were number 5 and did complete (Emma Birnie, Ciara Baxter/ Jim Robinson, Elsie Downham, Gordon Clements/ Stuart Mathieson)

Gerry
Bella RR
stephen1701

Unread post by stephen1701 »

Hi

Just checked times listed, I ran with Wee County Harriers male team, leg 4 states we were 1:52:20, this is at least 1 hour more than what we actually ran this leg, all the other leg splits appear to be correct just this one.

Stephen Beveridge
Brian Cruickshank

Unread post by Brian Cruickshank »

Refresh your browser to see the latest version. :h:
John Hamer

Unread post by John Hamer »

The Westerlands Men's C leg 3 was run by David Riach, not Anthony Aimon (Anthony is down correctly for the Westies Men's A team).
AnitaL

Unread post by AnitaL »

Much as I'd like to claim running leg 3 in 25.48 I suspect I didn't!! Unfortunately I don't know what time I did run it in as I forgot to set my watch.... There was a Carnegie (?) team who started just after me and finished just before me who followed me through a shortcut (anyone remember asking me 'is that a shortcut?') and I think I was one of the last finishers on that leg as the marshals had packed up.
Graham Bennison

Unread post by Graham Bennison »

We were still there Anita...we watched you come in.
AnitaL

Unread post by AnitaL »

I saw folks there, but no yellow bibs (and perhaps lack of glasses) meant I didn't recognise anyone! Did you log my time? I can't believe 25 mins... :?
Mike MacDonald

Unread post by Mike MacDonald »

Just a couple of small corrections. For some reason I am down as Mike McKenzie (of All Terrain Machine) but should be Mike MacDonald. Also, though my split time was originally right (30:28) it has strangely now been changed to 37:11.
Adam Ward

Unread post by Adam Ward »

further to comments on leg 4 times

I ran with Andy Spenceley on Leg 4 for Carnethy v50 team - I had a watch on the whole race and we started at 2.04.15 (not 2.06.00) and finished at 2.42.33.
This would give us a 38.18 split - which I realise means we are slower than you have - even slower if you accept the official finish time of 2.42.38 - wasn't quite sure exactly where the finish was as there was so many people milling about there!

But it does look like there is a problem with the sycronicity of the leg3/4 changeover clock from the start of the race.

You may want to check with more leg 4 runners who started around us. Probably also means Willie Gibsons time is faster if he finished at 2.04.15

Adam Ward