PROVISIONAL RESULTS - Devils Burdens Race (Updated Sunday)

Results, news, views and updates...it's all here!
Baza

Re: PROVISIONAL RESULTS - Devils Burdens Race

Unread post by Baza »

Hi Brian,

The time for the Carnegie Harriers A Teams 4th leg runners is slightly out.

Myself and Kevin went of in a massed start (circa 12 teams I think) and I've clocked the time as 45:45 on my garmin.

Hope this helps, and thanks again for a great day out :D

Barry Davie
Barry Davie
Carnegie Harriers
richard gatehouse

Unread post by richard gatehouse »

Hi Brian,

An hour has been added to the times for Leg 4 Lomond Hillrunners Mixed and Lomond Hillrunners Not Quite Mixed.

Thanks, Richard
Colin Russell

Unread post by Colin Russell »

Thanks to Fife AC for putting on a great event as always, thoroughly enjoyable.

I ran leg 4 for the Cosmic Men team, No. 21, and it looks like you have added an additional hour to that leg - perhaps having us down for a 9.30am start instead of the 10.30am time we did start.

Regards,
Colin

Unread post by Guest »

Hi,
Missing results for westerlands V50A leg 2 - westerlands v50A (team no 66) came just about 2 seconds in front of team 22 deeside ladies at the end of leg 2. Hope this helps fill in the blanks. Also it looks like an hour has been added to our overall time.
cheers
Don Reid
Millzee

Unread post by Millzee »

Thanks from the Anster Haddies for yet another fantastic race.
Thanks to all the marshalls, timekeepers and helpers, never forgetting of course the cooks of the excellent soup!
It was great to have some variety in the routes this year which has made preparations more interesting and has kept us on our toes.

There is a slight error (similar to a couple of other posts above) in the results for Haddies 'E' , number 3, currently down 87th. Their leg 4 time should be 54.21, not 1 hour 54.21, which would put them around 44th.

Thanks again for a great and memorable day!
Ian

Unread post by Guest »

On behalf of Norham RC thank you for another brilliant day out in the Lomonds, certainly tested the navigation abilities of our Leg 2 runners :lol: We also were in the 10.30 start. Think our Leg 3 time should be 43.35 Cheers Les
AndyS

Unread post by AndyS »

Thanks for a great race. Enjoyed the reverse route.

There is an error in last leg time of team 16, Carnethy Men 60. Time should be 48:52, not 01:48:52. They started in the 10:30 start. Think there are quite a few teams that have had an hour added onto their last leg times.
Andy
Baza

Unread post by Baza »

Sorry Brian,

Just noticed our 3rd leg runners time if wrong too(although I'm sure malcolm wouldn't have minded running 15minutes :lol: )

Malcolm Smith clocked 33:53 on his Garmin for leg 3.

Thanks again
Barry
Barry Davie
Carnegie Harriers
Louise P

Re: PROVISIONAL RESULTS - Devils Burdens Race (Updated Sunda

Unread post by Louise P »

Hi

Just noticed that the names of the competitors in two of the HBT ladies teams are missing

These are team 102 HBT Brown Babes and 103 HBT Brown Bombshells

The Brown Babes are
Leg 1 Lizzie Hugill, Leg 2 Jess Batterham & Rachel Smirthwaite, Leg 3 Kata Tar, Leg 4 Abby White & Carrie Craig

The Brown Bombshells are
Leg 1 Sandra Rathjen, Leg 2 Phyllis Mitchell & Louise Provan, Leg 3 Julia Lutte, Leg 4 Janice Smith & Emma Baker.

Thanks very much

Louise
Malky

Re: PROVISIONAL RESULTS - Devils Burdens Race (Updated Sunda

Unread post by Malky »

Hi Brian,

First and foremost, a huge vote of thanks to Frank and all his many helpers for once again putting on a fantastic event. Its the biggest and best in the Kingdom, nay, the whole of Scotland !

A couple of points about the Shettleston teams:

41st place, Team No 56 , Shettleston "Mixed". We only had one woman in this team so it should def be an OPEN team.

72nd place, Team No 57, Shettleston Women. Viv Fraser on Leg 3 ran 37.11. Myrtle Breckenridge & Victoria Leiper on Leg 4 were in the Mass Start (actually they set off a few minutes after the mass start but we cant expect you to allow for this) so their time must need adjusting. They definitely did considerably faster than 1.49.36. We estimate sub 1.00.00 if not even faster.

Thanks again

Malcolm (Patterson)