Women's teams for national xc relays, Cumbernauld, 26 Oct

Results, news, views and updates...it's all here!
Katie Jones

Women's teams for national xc relays, Cumbernauld, 26 Oct

Unread post by Katie Jones »

The provisional team lists for the Scottish National Cross Country Relays, to be held at Cumbernauld Park on 26 October, are posted below. As usual, teams have been selected by the club's coaches, but I will be responsible for declaring the teams on the day and distributing numbers and timing chips. Please therefore let us know as soon as possible if there is a change in your availability: once declarations are made, we cannot change the running order, so if you don't turn up, no-one declared to run after you will be allowed to take part! If you need my mobile number, please send me a PM, or you can add me on facebook to use messenger on the day.

More details about the race, venue, and parking can be found here: http://events.scottishathletics.org.uk/ ... mpionships The women's race starts at 13:20; please aim to arrive by 12:30 at the latest so that I can make the declarations in good time, as well as doing my own race preparation and warm-up. Please note that there is no parking at Cumbernauld Park, so you will need to allow an extra 15-20 minutes to take the shuttle bus from the car park at St Maurice's High School.

Senior teams:
A: 1) Jenny Selman, 2) Laura Gibson, 3) Jen Spence, 4) Sheena Logan
B: 1) Jen Cruickshanks, 2) Amie Watt, 3) Ailsa Cruickshanks, 4) Katie Jones
C: 1) Katie Garner (incomplete team)

V40: 1) Michaela McLean, 2) Elise Methven, 3) Angela Howe

V50: 1) Mary Western, 2) Margaret Martin, 3) Nanette Heaney
Last edited by Katie Jones on Fri Oct 25, 2019 1:51 pm, edited 3 times in total.
Katie Jones

Re: Women's teams for national xc relays, Cumbernauld, 26 Oct

Team lists above edited due to injury - please do continue to let me know if your availability changes, as it's much easier to make changes and tell everyone about them in advance!
K
Katie Jones

Re: Women's teams for national xc relays, Cumbernauld, 26 Oct