Women's teams for East District Relays 12 October

Results, news, views and updates...it's all here!
Katie Jones

Women's teams for East District Relays 12 October

Unread post by Katie Jones »

The provisional women's team lists for the East District cross country relays on 12 October, drawn up by the club's coaches, are posted below. On the day, Halina and I will declare the teams and collect the race numbers to distribute to you at the club tent - when we've done that, teams will be final and can't be changed. Please therefore let us know as soon as possible if you can't run after all, or if you're going to arrive late (especially if you're down to run the first leg)! Please send me a private message on this forum if you need my mobile number, or add me on facebook to use messenger. I will post again if there are any updates to teams.

Senior/junior women:
A: 1. Jenny Selman, 2. Laura Gibson, 3. Annabel Simpson
B: 1. Amie Watt, 2. Halina Rees, 3. Jen Cruickshanks
C: 1. Kerry Gibson, 2. Katie Jones

Masters women:
A: 1. Michaela McLean, 2. Innes Bracegirdle, 3. Mary Western
B: 1. Margaret Martin, 2. Liz Bloomfield, 3. Jocelyn Scott

Declarations close at 12:40pm and the race starts at 1:10pm. We will aim to register the teams at 12:30pm and will be able to distribute numbers shortly afterwards. Please try to arrive by 12:20 so that we can be sure you are definitely running (remember: if we've declared you as a first-leg runner and you don't turn up, no-one else in your team will be allowed to race), and to allow us to hand out race numbers before we do our own warm-up and race preparation. This will also allow plenty of time for you to warm up and recce the course. More information about the event including venue, parking, and the course map can be found here: http://events.scottishathletics.org.uk/ ... mpionships

All the best,
Katie
Katie Jones

Re: Women's teams for East District Relays 12 October

Unread post by Katie Jones »