Results, news, views and updates...it's all here!
- Posts: 446
- Joined: Thu Nov 15, 2012 10:26 pm
The Tour of Fife takes place from Wednesday, 10 July 2019 until Sunday, 14 July 2019, inclusive.
Due to holiday commitments of various regular helpers, Ron Morrison and I find ourselves in serious need for volunteers. If you are available to assist at any of the races, please post here.
Essentially, we need timekeepers and recorders, and marshals out on the courses.
- Posts: 66
- Joined: Sun Dec 10, 2006 4:09 pm
I can help on the Thursday night. As required but probably safer as a marshal than a timekeeper!
- Posts: 26
- Joined: Sun Sep 29, 2013 10:21 pm
I can help on Wednesday and Thursday evenings and on Sunday afternoon, preferably as a marshal.
- Posts: 78
- Joined: Sat Oct 04, 2008 2:53 pm
I will be available Sunday 14/7
- Posts: 59
- Joined: Sat Oct 12, 2013 5:55 pm
I can help on Thursday night.
- Posts: 1
- Joined: Wed May 02, 2018 3:09 pm
Can do Wednesday (and maybe more as most needed).
- Posts: 35
- Joined: Mon May 23, 2016 10:15 pm
I did email to say I could help but don't know if you got it?! I'm on taxi service so can help at all races except Saturday. Marshalling might be safest
- Posts: 108
- Joined: Wed Aug 13, 2014 4:26 pm
Hi, I can help with marshalling on Sunday afternoon if needed.
- Posts: 157
- Joined: Tue Dec 11, 2012 3:37 pm
I can volunteer for West Sands 10/7, East Lomond 11/7 and Trail Race 14/7 if required.
- Posts: 11
- Joined: Tue Nov 18, 2014 1:18 pm
I'll be along at St. Andrews on the Wednesday evening and have a word with you as to how I can best help -- possibly on all five days if needs be.