Chariots 2013, Sunday 2nd June

Results, news, views and updates...it's all here!
BenMcLeod

Chariots 2013, Sunday 2nd June

Unread post by BenMcLeod »

I've been woeful at getting things organised this year but the date has been set and entries are live at www.entrycentral.com/chariots for this year's event. All proceeds go to Maggies this year and entry has been capped at £10. It would be great to see as many Fife runners and supporters as possible - as ever, we hope to be able to reward all runners (over 18) and volunteers with beer - this year the Eden Brewery have suggested that they will support us so watch this space. There should be lots of local support for the goody bags, and who can resist the chance to start and finish a 5km to Vangelis?! (Tony, would you be able to time the start again?!)

Any offers of help on the day, entries and enquiries welcome. I'm at Cupar/St Andrews training most weeks so don't be shy.

Thanks for reading and hopefully see you all soon,

Ben.
TonyM

Re: Chariots 2013, Sunday 2nd June

Unread post by TonyM »

It'll cost you a beer!! :twisted:

Cheers Tony
Silent Assassin-you never know when he's going to sneak up & take you from behind!
TonyM

Unread post by TonyM »

Hi Ben,
Can you PM me with your tel number/email address? I need to have a chat with you.

Cheers Tony :twisted:
Silent Assassin-you never know when he's going to sneak up & take you from behind!
Ben McLeod

Unread post by Ben McLeod »

Tony - I'm rubbish at this username/PM stuff - you'll get me at ben.mcleod@me.com. Speak soon!