Women’s teams for National xc relays, 27th October

Results, news, views and updates...it's all here!
h.rees

Women’s teams for National xc relays, 27th October

Unread post by h.rees »

The women's team lists for the National cross country relays, drawn up by the club's coaches, are posted below. On the day, Katie and I will declare the teams and collect the race numbers to distribute to you at the club tent - when we've done that, teams will be final and can't be changed. Please therefore let us know as soon as possible if you can't run after all, or if you're going to arrive late (especially if you're down to run the first leg)!

Like last year, there is a shuttle bus system for parking at the event, please bare this in mind as it adds to the journey time. There is no parking available at the course, or at Cumbernauld High School. The shuttle bus will run from the St Maurice's High School, North Road, Cumbernauld G68 9AG. There was a wee bit of a queue for the shuttle last year, so make sure you leave plenty of time.

The women’s race starts at 13.20, however Katie and I need to declare teams before 12.50. Please come and find us at the tent by 12.30, so we can declare the teams, distribute numbers and get warmed up. Further information can be found at: http://events.scottishathletics.org.uk/ ... mpionships

Senior teams:
1. Jenny Selman, Helen Sharpe, Megan Crawford, Halina Rees
2. Jennifer Cruickshanks, Ailsa Cruickshanks, Amie Watt, Alison McGill
3. Katie Garner, Sophie Mullins, Kerry Gibson, Katie Jones

Masters teams:
V40 Merce Tores, Jen McFarlane, Louise Provan
V50 Innes Bracegirdle, Margaret Martin, Jocelyn Scott

Any questions/worries please get in contact with us, our email is seniorwomenxcroad@fifeac.org, or give either of us a call. If you need our phone numbers, drop us an email and we will get back to you. Look forward to seeing you all there! Halina
Katie Jones

Re: Women’s teams for National xc relays, 27th October

Unread post by Katie Jones »

I recommend bringing plenty of warm clothes and gloves for after, as it looks like it might be a bit chilly!