Women's teams for road relays 25 March

Results, news, views and updates...it's all here!
Katie Jones

Women's teams for road relays 25 March

Unread post by Katie Jones »

Below are the provisional team lists and running order for the road relays on on Sunday, 25th March 2018 at St Margaret's Academy, Howden S Road, Almondvale, Livingston EH54 6AT. These lists are very likely to change closer to the day and I'll post updates below, but for now they include all the women who've confirmed that they would like to run - if you are on this list and it turns out that you cannot run, please let me (Katie) or Halina know as soon as you can, so we can amend the teams and we'll post updates below. Legs 1 and 3 are SHORT (3.1 miles) and legs 2 and 4 are LONG (6.2 miles).

The race starts at 12:10pm and declarations close at 11:30am - this means that Halina and I will probably hand in the final team lists at about 11:15, after which we'll be able to distribute numbers and timing chips in the cafeteria of the school. Please get there in plenty of time to collect your number as we'll need to start warming up for our own races!

There are still two spaces available for either a senior or a V40 team (including V50 and over) so if your name is on the entry list (see Frank's post) and you would like to run, please get in touch. Please also remind me if you need a lift as may be spaces in cars going from St Andrews and Cupar.

Team A
1. Megan Crawford
2. Annabel Simpson
3. Helen Sharpe
4. Stephanie Pennycook

Team B
1. Katie Jones
2. Halina Rees
3. Jenny Selman
4. Jennifer Spence

Team C
1. Lindsay Wilson
2. Sophie Mullins
3. Amie McKimmie
4. Angela Howe

Team D
1. Elise Methven
2. Katie Garner

Team E (V50A)
1. Hilary Ritchie
2. Lynne Stephen
3. Addy Gerrard

Team F (V50B)
1. Innes Bracegirdle
2. Liz Killean
3. Jocelyn Scott
Katie Jones

Re: Women's teams for road relays 25 March

A couple of people have unfortunately had to drop out so here are the reconfigured team lists for Sunday. As above, let me know if there are any problems.
*Edit* - there are a few more changes to teams, but I'll discuss them with everyone involved and post here when the new version is finalised. In the meantime, don't forget that the clocks go forward this weekend!

Team A
1. Megan Crawford
2. Annabel Simpson
3. Helen Sharpe
4. Stephanie Pennycook

Team B
1. Katie Jones
2. Halina Rees
3. Jenny Selman
4. Jennifer Spence

Team C
1. Lindsay Wilson
2. Sophie Mullins
3. Amie McKimmie
4. Angela Howe

Team D
1. Elise Methven
2. Katie Garner
3. Jocelyn Scott

Team E (V50)
1. Innes Bracegirdle
2. Addy Gerrard
3. Lynne Stephen
Katie Jones

Re: Women's teams for road relays 25 March

Third version of the provisional team lists - unfortunately there have been a few last-minute illnesses and injuries. However, if we've taken you out and it turns out you feel well enough to run after all, do get in touch by Saturday afternoon and we can still put you back into a team!

Don't forget that the clocks go forward on Saturday night. Collect numbers/timing chips from Katie and Halina (or Katie Garner if you arrive slightly later) at the school - they'll be available from about 11:15. If you have a last-minute disaster and aren't going to make it - *or if you are currently down for leg 1 or leg 2 but get stuck en route and are late* - please let us know BEFORE 11:15 as once we have declared the team running order it is final. That means if the first leg runner doesn't run, no-one else in the team can run either.

Team A
1. Megan Crawford
2. Annabel Simpson
3. Helen Sharpe
4. Stephanie Pennycook

Team B
1. Katie Jones
2. Halina Rees
3. Jenny Selman
4. Sophie Mullins

Team C
1. Amie McKimmie