Results, news, views and updates...it's all here!
- Posts: 315
- Joined: Thu Nov 15, 2012 10:26 pm
If you are available to assist at the above race on Saturday, 3rd March 2018, please post here. We need help at registration, at the start and finish lines, marshals out on the course, and in the kitchen to prepare and serve the teas in the hall. Your assistance would be much appreciated.
Any contribution towards the post-race teas would be gratefully accepted.
- Posts: 78
- Joined: Tue Dec 11, 2012 3:37 pm
Ken - Reg'n & finish
Jenny - Reg'n & as reqd
- Posts: 527
- Joined: Tue May 08, 2007 7:54 am
Happy to help in any outside capacity, like snow clearing ...
- Posts: 206
- Joined: Thu Apr 13, 2006 9:29 pm
I can do timekeeping.
- Posts: 136
- Joined: Fri Sep 02, 2011 9:47 am
I can help on the finish or whatever!
- Posts: 12
- Joined: Sat Feb 22, 2014 5:59 pm
Wendy and I can do the post race tea/coffee.
- Posts: 4
- Joined: Fri Oct 06, 2017 9:46 pm
Twins Happy to help Anne In the Kitchen with post race Teas and I'm happy to make cookies and cakes for contributions.