Mens Devils Burdens Relay Teams

Results, news, views and updates...it's all here!
Ian Hawkins

Mens Devils Burdens Relay Teams

Unread post by Ian Hawkins »

The DB relays will be held on Saturday 27 January 2018. See full event details on the Fife AC website.

I am in the process of organising a V50 team comprising Bryce Aitken, Jez Tomlinson, Stewart Leckie, Dave Cowan, Alan Gibson and myself, legs still to be decided.

I know that several other Fife AC members are also in the process of organising their own teams. Can I please ask team captains to post details of their teams on this thread in order that we can keep track of those who are already in a team?

I am happy to try to help co-ordinate things for those who have not yet found a team. If you are looking for a team could you please post here giving name, age and (preferably) mobile phone number.

Jocelyn Scott is sorting out the ladies teams, see separate posting. And don't forget there are prizes for mixed teams too!!

There are a number of changes to the course this year so it will be more important than ever to get out there between now and race day to do a recce. Watch the forum for notifications of organised recce's in the coming weeks.

Any queries please feel free to text on 07786 277530.

Ian
Roryactual

Re: Mens Devils Burdens Relay Teams

Unread post by Roryactual »

Keen!
Roryactual

Unread post by Roryactual »

Colin mcwilliam too

Can we do the long hilly leg as a pair? Is that leg 3?
It's been bloody years since I've done this one
emack

Unread post by emack »

Hi Ian,

I would be very interested in doing a leg of the race. I am just feeling my way back after injury so it might be best not to consider me for me a competitive team. My number is 07875953035. Evan Mac Kernan senior >35
Ian Hawkins

Unread post by Ian Hawkins »

Rory/Colin/Evan, thanks for the messages guys. I am sure we can find places in teams for you. Watch this space and and maybe also see you at some of the recces we have planned. Ian.
RobArm

Unread post by RobArm »

Rob Armstrong V50. Only up for leg 1 (suspect hip - besides I'm lousy downhill on rough ground so no team would want me on 2/3/4!).

Rob
John Craig

Unread post by John Craig »

I would be up for it - enjoyed Leg 3 last year. V40. Mobile number is 07989 553480

Thanks,

John Craig
StewartDillon

Unread post by StewartDillon »

Stewart Dillon - 57 year old and up for running in any of the legs. First time at Devils Burden. Mobile # 07531529431.