Nightmare #6

Results, news, views and updates...it's all here!
Twiggy

Nightmare #6

Unread post by Twiggy »

Hey Nightmarists

Sadly this series is nearly finished but there is one last chance to meet an untimely end in the pursuit of fear, fitness and frolics - the Serious Ceres Series Finale on Wednesday March 20th.

Meet at the main South Croftdyke car park in the middle of Ceres at 7pm for a 7.30pm start as usual and bring a stopwatch, torch, waders, change of underwear, letter from your mum and no sense whatsoever. Oh and yes this race is open to anyone of any ability - within reason - coz it's like at night in the woods and stuff just following flour markings so think about it. Would you let your beloved off the leash to join us?

meet here....
http://maps.google.co.uk/?ll=56.29152,- ... ,55.6,,0,0

Please bring along £2 that's TWO POUNDS this time. £1 for charity and £1 to pay for your post race stovies.

Lavish prize giving and aforementioned mashed meat and tatties will be downstairs in the Ceres Inn which is just across the car park from the finish.

The route will be similar to last years but will be longer and hopefully won't involve any horse dodging. 3.5 miles multi terrain. Made up of 0.4 miles on road then two 1.35 mile undulating trail laps then 0.4 miles back along the road. Here it is...
http://www.gmap-pedometer.com/?r=5845459

:o:
fraz

Re: Nightmare #6

Unread post by fraz »

Hi Chris
Sadly i will have to miss this one again as im working on the shetlands and im back on the 21st gutted
i have enjoyed the ones i have managed to do cheers top job :clap:
Twiggy

Unread post by Twiggy »

Was wondering where you'd got to.

Pity you've missed them as you were doing really well.

Watch out for the Fife AC midweek series over the summer and my 'Haribo' series in the autumn.

Twiggy

Unread post by Twiggy »

I could do with a couple of marshalls to help out with pointing folk in the right directions around the course. So if anyone could help withat please let me know here.

Ta

Johnamill

Unread post by Johnamill »

Chris,
I'll wait and see if you get any other volunteers first, otherwise I might help out. I'd prefer to run, but as the series is over for me after missing the last one, we'll see. However, if my knee plays up over the weekend again, then I'll definitley help out!

John
Twiggy

Unread post by Twiggy »

Hey John thanks for the offer. I'd rather you run ofcourse but if you can't then I'll put you to good use.
Twiggy

Unread post by Twiggy »

oh and can everyone bring a clean pair of shoes to put on after the run so we don't drag mud into the pub. Ta.