Winter Social-Clubs night out! Save the date...

Results, news, views and updates...it's all here!
jocelyn Scott

Winter Social-Clubs night out! Save the date...

Unread post by jocelyn Scott »

Saturday,13th January,put it on your NY calendar-recovered from festive season....Party Time to banish those Winter Blues!
Fife AC and East Fife Tri Club sharing a good night out: Howe of Fife Rugby Club function suite( Yes,there's a bar!),Disco and Buffet.Those attending the last one will know this is a hilarious training session once on the dance floor..but can sit at tables and watch( as if...) Once tickets ready( £12.50 buffet included) Alistair Hood and myself will be selling them at the Cupar/St Andrews training groups and they'll be available at Glenrothes and Kirkcaldy groups,and all races in the lead up to 13th January.Everyone welcome,family,friends...let's get a good crowd. Spread the word!
jocelyn Scott

Re: Winter Social-Clubs night out! Save the date...

b Sat,13th Jan Tickets now available at training groups from TONIGHT at Tuesday,Cupar and Thursday,St Andrews, also at Mon and Wednesday training groups in Kirkcaldy and at Frani's Glenrothes group when I can get to pass on the tickets,probably next week for those groups.Please encourage as many to come along as possible,get all the club groups together for that Disco training!.....( we need to get numbers etc sorted before Christmas so get those wee red tickets pinned up,date saved,babysitters organised etc!
Louise P

Unread post by Louise P »

Hiya

Please save me a ticket as I cant get along to training nights. I will bring money for it along to the Livingston xc race or you could just send me a facebook message with your bank details and i can make payment.

Cheers

Lx :m:
jocelyn Scott

Will bring tickets to Livingstone.see you there in the freezing spell forecast...shiver,shiver...