MEN'S DEVIL'S BURDENS RELAY TEAMS

Results, news, views and updates...it's all here!
Ian Hawkins

MEN'S DEVIL'S BURDENS RELAY TEAMS

Unread post by Ian Hawkins »

The DB relays will be held on Saturday 21 January 2017. See full event details on the Fife AC website.

I have organised a V50 team comprising Bryce Aitken, Jez Tomlinson, Colin Brown, Dave Cowan, Alan Gibson and myself, legs still to be decided.

I know that several other Fife AC members are also in the process of organising their own teams. Can I please ask team captains to post details of their teams on this thread in order that we can keep track of those who are already in a team?

I am happy to try to help co-ordinate things for those who have not yet found a team. If you are looking for a team could you please post here giving name, age and (preferably) mobile phone number.

Jocelyn Scott is sorting out the ladies teams, see separate posting. And don't forget there are prizes for mixed teams too!!

There are a few changes to the course this year so it will be more important than ever to get out there between now and race day to do a recce. Watch the forum for notifications of organised recce's in the coming weeks.

Any queries please feel free to text on 07786 277530.

Ian
John Keenlyside

Re: MEN'S DEVIL'S BURDENS RELAY TEAMS

Unread post by John Keenlyside »

Bump
Ian Hawkins

Gary Howe, John Henderson and Alastair Hood all looking for team places. Stewart Leckie and John Craig to be confirmed.

Any others still looking for a team please post here.

Jocelyn has another recce organised for next week, Saturday 10th, see separate posting. I hope to be back on the hills to help out with recce's before long.

Ian.
gbarker

Unread post by gbarker »

KY1 team Kenny Gorman Eric Lalande Jimmy McIntyre Stephen Pennycook Alistair Hood Andy Lafferty.
John Craig

Unread post by John Craig »

After discussion "with the two Dave's" at Training tonight, I have been advised that leg 3 would be good for me as a "first-timer" - up for it if there is space. Mobile number is 07989 553480
Ian Hawkins

That's great, John. I'll be in touch before long to firm up on exact team make up and legs. Keep an eye on the Forum for recce's organised by Jocelyn (this Saturday) and, belatedly, I'll be taking some recce's also.
Ian Hawkins

Another men's team to announce comprising some DB relay virgins and some old timers. There's the ingredients of a good relay team name in their somewhere!! Anyway, the team will be made up of John Henderson, Gary Howe, John Craig, Rob Armstrong, Stewart Leckie and Frank Popham.

Ian
roger rees

Unread post by roger rees »

Another mens team will substantially reduce the average age of the FAC turnout:

Gregor Malcolm; Harvey Rankin; Gavin/Iain McWhinnie; Sam Fernando; Craig Morris; George Rees.
Last edited by roger rees on Mon Jan 09, 2017 4:59 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Ian Hawkins

The Fife AC mostly MV40 team is

Leg 1 Calum Harvie
Leg 2 Martin Bell/Olivier Pennachio
Leg 3 Rick Booth/Jonny Logan
Leg 4 Neil Millar