Athlete Workshops

Results, news, views and updates...it's all here!
alisonnmcgill

Athlete Workshops

Unread post by alisonnmcgill »

Fife AC are pleased to announce new athlete workshops being held in November and December.
Workshops are open to all members and will cover Basic Exercise Physiology for Endurance Events, Training Preparation, and Athlete Nutrition.
Workshops this year will be in the Computer Science Department, St Andrews Uni (see poster and Events for details of location), however should they prove a success more will follow early next year in Cupar and/or other locations in Fife.

Details -
Workshop 1. Basic Exercise Physiology for Endurance Events -Thursday 10th November 7:30pm-9:30pm – with Ron Morrison
Workshop 2. Preparing Endurance Training Schedules – Thursday 17th November 7:30pm-9:30pm – with Ron Morrison
Workshop 3. Nutritional Aspects of Athletic Training – Thursday 8th December 7:30pm-9:30pm – with Nutritionist Pam Paul

Venue – School of Computer Science, Jack Cole Building, North Haugh, St Andrews KY16 9SX (Room JCB:1.33A Teaching Laboratory)

Please confirm attendance by Friday 4th November via our Facebook Events, or website forum. Places are limited! Tea, Coffee and scones on arrival 
For any further enquiries please contact Alison: communications@fifeac.org
Calum Harvie

Re: Athlete Workshops

Unread post by Calum Harvie »

Workshop 2 on the 17th for me, please :)
John Craig

Unread post by John Craig »

Workshop 3 on 8 Dec for me please. Many thanks, John
Stewart Leckie

Unread post by Stewart Leckie »

Please could I attend all the workshops. Thank you, Stewart