Nightmare #4

Results, news, views and updates...it's all here!
Twiggy

Nightmare #4

Unread post by Twiggy »

Hey Nighties

How would next Thursday 14th or Friday 15th be for a race round Markinch's Balbirnie Park?

:o:
s davidson

Re: Nightmare #4

Unread post by s davidson »

Sounds good. Either date is fine - might be good to do one on a Friday to finish the week....

Stewart
David Cowan

Unread post by David Cowan »

Thursday would suit me better as Carnethy 5 that weekend
Dundeehawks ian

Unread post by Dundeehawks ian »

Hi Chris,

Friday would suit me better.Thursday is valentines day.i don't know but some people may have meals or other things booked for this night however totally agree that Friday also creates problems for people doing carnethy(I'm not this year).would the next week not be easier to fit in on a Tue,wed,thur or Friday.You could still have another nightmare quite soon after this even if you moved back a week.At the end of the day I'll be there whatever you choose... :D
jane

Unread post by jane »

Friday 15th or Monday 18th would suit me best :)

Unread post by Guest »

hey Chasps thanks for the feedback.

I want to get another 3 races in if possible and the majority of folks I've spoken to have said Friday so.....

The 4th Nightmare of the series "The Beast Blast of Balbirnie" will be on Friday the 15th of February. It won't be too arduous honest. Should be good fun though.

So a 3.8 mile course consisting of 2x1.9 mile laps of a multi terrain route around the best bits of Balbirnie Park in Markinch.

Park here....
http://maps.google.co.uk/maps?q=markinc ... 59.45,,0,0

Meet from 7pm for a 7.30pm-ish start. Entry is a £1 charitable donation.

You will need a torch, patience, sense of direction and the ability to follow white blobs and lines in the dark. The course will be marked with flour which will be white hence being able to see those markings and follow them would be advantageous/advantagous/advantajous/helpful.

The race is open to anyone and any ability. Honestly from 4min milers to 14min milers - all welcome.

Twiggy

Unread post by Twiggy »

:o: :crazy:

Seems I forgot to login there. Just to assure you the post above is genuinely from P.o.D.

And to meet at the south car park just off the B9130 which takes you into Markinch from the A92 at the Tullis Russell roundabout.

Any questions just ask.

Unread post by Guest »

bump