Men's Devils Burdens Relay Teams

Results, news, views and updates...it's all here!
Ian Hawkins

Men's Devils Burdens Relay Teams

Unread post by Ian Hawkins »

The DB relays will be held on Saturday 23 January 2016. See full event details on the Fife AC website.

I have organised a V50 team comprising Bryce Aitken, Jez Tomlinson, John Kaye, Dave Cowan, Kenny Anthony and myself, legs still to be decided.

I know that several other Fife AC members are also in the process of organising their own teams. Can I please ask team captains to post details of their teams on this thread in order that we can keep track of those who are already in a team?

I am happy to try to help co-ordinate things for those who have not yet found a team. If you are looking for a team could you please post here giving name, age and (preferably) mobile phone number.

I know that Roger Rees is helping to arrange junior teams and Liz Killean helping out for the ladies. They will no doubt post their own messages in due course. And don't forget there are prizes for mixed teams too!!

There are a few changes to the course this year so it will be more important than ever to get out there between now and race day to do a recce. Watch the forum for notifications of organised recce's in the coming weeks.

Any queries please feel free to text on 07786 277530.

Ian
ADHood

Re: Men's Devils Burdens Relay Teams

Unread post by ADHood »

Ian,

I would be happy to be part of a team if a place was available. MV55
alexander.louden

Unread post by alexander.louden »

Hi there,

I would be interested in finding a team, Senior Male (age 21). 07545830245

Cheers, Alexander Louden
Ian Hawkins

Thanks for expressing an interest in joining a team, Alex. I'll be in touch before long.
All the best.
Ian Hawkins

Legs still to be allocated but team Calum looks like this.

Calum Harvie
Martin Bell
Dan Newman
Neil Millar
Roger Rees
Daniel Clarke