Hallowe'en Races at Cairnie wed 28th HELP, HELP

Results, news, views and updates...it's all here!
Graham Bennison

Hallowe'en Races at Cairnie wed 28th HELP, HELP

Unread post by Graham Bennison »

Hallowe’en Novice 2 mile Run and Kids one km races.
Wed. 28th October At Cairnie Fruit Farm.

Junior Creepy Crawley 1km Run at 7pm (up to P4) and 7.15pm (P5 upwards). 7.30 Junior 2 mile run. 7.45 Novice 2 mile.
Entries on the night at Cairnie Fruit Farm (one mile north of Cupar, past Adamson Hospital). Novice run — rough guide — 5km time slower than 25 minutes. Entry £3. Junior Runs £1. Fancy dress prizes. http://www.fifeac.org.

First 100 junior entries get a glow stick with lanyard. ps...the lanyards are naff, bring your own string or something to hold the stick.

Most of you know what a fun night this is and as usual we need about 50 marshals to bring torches/lanterns to make the fabulous circle of light around the course. A number of members have already volunteered please post here if I've forgotten and please swell the numbers if you haven't already mentioned helping out. Help will also be needed with registration.

So far...Dave Francis, Calum Harvie, Carole Melville, Heather Wyse, Gillian Smith, Jane Anderson, Rob and Sue Armstrong, Katie Jones (already reserved position in spooky maze). Keith Taylor. Elise Methven. John Keenlyside. Gary Barker. Andy Milne, Carole Fraser. Mel Scobie. Anne Whiteford. Elspeth Wallace. Jocelyn Scott. Dave Cowan. Gus McGhie. Wendy Ritchie, Ailsa Malcolm. Alison McGill.
Last edited by Graham Bennison on Mon Oct 26, 2015 7:01 pm, edited 12 times in total.
John Keenlyside

Re: Hallowe'en Races at Cairnie wed 28th HELP, HELP

Unread post by John Keenlyside »

I'll be there to help
jocelyn Scott

Unread post by jocelyn Scott »

Happy to be in the Helpers line with torch.Jocelyn
Ian Hawkins

Unread post by Ian Hawkins »

Sorry Graham but it looks like I won't now be able to make it on Wednesday.

Hope all goes well on the night.
Gus McGhie

Unread post by Gus McGhie »

I can help out.
Gus McGhie