COMPETITIVE TEAMS for DEVILS BURDENS

Results, news, views and updates...it's all here!
TonyM

Re: COMPETITIVE TEAMS for DEVILS BURDENS

Unread post by TonyM »

Hi Simon,
If you look on the Fife AC Teams on the forum, Ron Hilditch is gathering names for a team, we've got 4 so far for a Vets team, so get your name down!
Only one to go! :clap:

Cheers tony
Silent Assassin-you never know when he's going to sneak up & take you from behind!
Frank McLaren

Unread post by Frank McLaren »

Can I suggest something along the lines of Bryce Aitken, Calum Harvie and Giles Harris, Mike Mitchell then Simon Fox and Tony Martin on the last leg? I need to draw a line under the entries pretty soon now.
mark harris

Unread post by mark harris »

Hi - Unfortunately I am going to have to withdraw from my team. I broke my collar bone last week and need to be careful what I do for while to come. It is very likely I will be so desperate to run I may ask to be let in - in which case please ignore me.
I am really sorry not to be able be participate this year.
Mark
TonyM

Unread post by TonyM »

Sorry to hear about your injury Mark-best not to push to get back too soon! Is it a running on the hill related injury?

Regards Tony :thumbup:
Silent Assassin-you never know when he's going to sneak up & take you from behind!
mark harris

Unread post by mark harris »

Thanks Tony. Not hill running but hill related: a skiing trip to France. I lost a day of skiing, but had a few great days before then. And no, there was no spectacular crash, though it was a women's downhill course in Linga, near Avoriaz. My skiing was simply not up to the challenge, and neither were my goggles (5 pounds from Lidl). I did have a spectacular faint in the pod going back up the hill.
TonyM

Unread post by TonyM »

Ouch! Skied around Avoriaz some great runs there. Have to start calling you the Herminator! Hope everything heals quickly.

Cheers Tony :thumbup: