PLEASE HELP WITH TOUR OF FIFE

Results, news, views and updates...it's all here!
Graham Bennison

PLEASE HELP WITH TOUR OF FIFE

Unread post by Graham Bennison »

The Tour of Fife is the clubs major event of the year, any profits go to club funds which help all club members. We are the only club that pay SAF levies and membership out of membership fees, most athletes have to pay SAF fees on top of club fees themselves. We also pay entry fees for a whole range of events (eg East XC league, SAF Championships etc.), and much more.
The T o F is a big undertaking and I would ask all members to volunteer to help out....at one event.

IMPORTANT....Sweatshop Tour of Fife goody bags with numbers WILL BE BY SEA SHELL CAFE on golf road. This is 300 yards along from Bruce Embankment car-park which still has Open Golf debris in it ! Drive past Embankment car-park and follow road around, past Jubilee Clubhouse on left and the delectable Sea Shell Cafe is on your right, toilets on left. Car parking on grass beyond cafe.

Help with registration, goody bags on Wed. Stewart Davidson, John Keenlyside plus lots of others please.

The team so far..... Results: Ron Morrison, Graham Kirby. finish. Ron Morrison, Graham Kirby, Frank McLaren.

Course. Dave Francis at turn West Sands. Tarvit: GB and Dave Francis. Time trial. Paul Roarty setting up finish area. Cambo. Dave Francis, Andy Wright. Letham. GB.

Wed, Thurs, Friday. Paul Roarty also music start area. Time Trial Start. Ron Mill, John Murdoch. Help with parking. Stewart Davidson.

Marshalls. Thurs. Carole Melville, Paul Roarty, Dave Francis. More needed please.
Saturday. Dave Francis, Jane Anderson (Anst H,), Tom Pearman.
Sunday. Pam Cruickshanks (Anst H.), Carol Melville, Lots more needed please

Help with goody bag prep. Sue and Rob Armstrong and boys.

Recce run over Letham /Monimail course planned for Monday 27th July, meet at 6pm Letham Hall.

PLEASE SIGN UP BELOW - ESPECIALLY FOR THURSDAY AND SUNDAY. HELP (and contributions for tea) NEEDED FOR TEAs SUNDAY.
Last edited by Graham Bennison on Mon Jul 27, 2015 9:40 pm, edited 3 times in total.
Graham Bennison

Re: PLEASE HELP WITH TOUR OF FIFE

New volunteers include: - Ally McAdam-Smith....John Keenlyside. David Pugh (race 5).
Ian Hawkins

Unread post by Ian Hawkins »

I am available to help out on the Thursday at Tarvit.
Graham Bennison

Keith Taylor running but volunteered to help lay out Sunday course. The Sunday course requires the most marshals and course marking.
Graham Bennison

Bryce Aitken assisting Ron and John on Friday.
Neil Millar

Unread post by Neil Millar »

Hi Graham, Put me down for Sunday. Please let me know how I can help. Neil
Melville Scobie

Unread post by Melville Scobie »

Hi Graham,
I can help at Letham on Sunday 2/8. Please let me know where & when. I am available all day if you want help with setting course.
Mel.
Graham Bennison

Help also from Gary Barker.
Ken Morris

Unread post by Ken Morris »

Hi G. Glad to be of assistance every race.
Ken M :)
Nick Brian

Unread post by Nick Brian »

I can help on Thursday night with marshalling or car parking What time do I need to be there? I'll try to help with either Sat or Sun as well