Lift from Cupar to Ravenscraig Pk available this Tuesday

Results, news, views and updates...it's all here!
Graham Bennison

Lift from Cupar to Ravenscraig Pk available this Tuesday

Unread post by Graham Bennison »

I'll be leaving Cupar at 5.50pm this Tuesday 30th for the Ravenscraig Park One mile, Kirkcaldy which starts at 7pm, entry £2 on night.

Fife AC are leading the club points trophy in the series but with Carnegie and Dundee Hawkhill both making this Tuesday one of their points counters we could do with every body we can raise...one body = one point !!

If you haven't participated before don't get the impression that this is an elite superfast one mile......if Alastair at 70 and me close to 70 can run these races then anyone can.

It doesn't take away from Tues night training either ...I usually run a lap before, do the race then carry on through finish to do a lap after.

Paul Roarty's organisation of these races is top notch with wee trophies presented after each race within the range of categories.

I can fit another three in my car (plus a tiny one in middle of back seat). So give me a call on 01334-656844 if you want a lift.
Graham Bennison

Re: Lift from Cupar to Ravenscraig Pk available this Tuesday

Unread post by Graham Bennison »

Picking up Rosie and Ethan at 6pm. Still space for two more.

DH making a big effort to overhaul us in points table........we will respond ?
Paul Roarty

Re: Lift from Cupar to Ravenscraig Pk available this Tuesday

Unread post by Paul Roarty »

Thanks Graham,

Tuesday night is looking like being a good one! The more Fife runners the better to keep us in the lead!

Fife A.C currently lead the Club Challenge Competition for The Nairn Cup but Carnegie Harriers and Dundee Hawkhill Harriers look like their going to amass big points through Tuesday's race being a GP counter for both clubs, this all sets things up nicely for the last 1M counting race on Tuesday 14th July!

Thanks
Paul