Devil's Burdens-thanks

Results, news, views and updates...it's all here!
TonyM

Devil's Burdens-thanks

Unread post by TonyM »

Just a big thanks to all the organisers for another superb race today-even laid on glorious weather for us!
Thanks to all the hard working cooks in the kitchen-really enjoyed the spicy bean soup-it hit the spot! Also the timing team who had to endure
the cold conditions-but still managed a smile for the incoming runners (or was it a grimace!)
Once again Margaret & Frank should get a big pat on the back it can't be easy juggling all the logistics for such a big event.
Again thanks everyone. :clap: :clap:
Tony (newest member of the FV50 team!) :o:
Silent Assassin-you never know when he's going to sneak up & take you from behind!
Pamela

Re: Devil's Burdens-thanks

Unread post by Pamela »

A big thank you from all the Anster Haddies! Another brilliantly organised DB! Thanks to all our friends at Fife AC.
Daniel Newman

Unread post by Daniel Newman »

Well done to everyone involved. Great atmosphere, organisation and weather. What more can you ask for? Really sorry I couldn't stay until the end.
ianritchie

Unread post by ianritchie »

Another great event, with new legs three and four adding to the challenge. Thanks to the organisers and all the volunteers for all there hard work. Looking forward to next year :thumbup:
Kate Fernando

Unread post by Kate Fernando »

Thanks also from the Fernando clan. What a hoot! I was delighted to be a part of it. The patience of the time keepers and marshals was wonderful.

See you next year
Kate
LostBoy

Unread post by LostBoy »

Big thanks to everyone for another cracking Devil's Burdens - the new legs were a great success. Still the best fun to be had in January! :thumbup:
digby

Unread post by digby »

Yes I like the new legs too. It makes it a much more scenic and satisfying race (assuming it's like yesterday and not clagged in!). Thanks!