Mens Devil's Burdens Relay Teams

Results, news, views and updates...it's all here!
Ian Hawkins

Mens Devil's Burdens Relay Teams

Unread post by Ian Hawkins »

The DB relays will be held on Saturday 24 January. See full event details on the Fife AC website.

I have organised a V50 team as follows:

Leg1 Kenny Anthony
Leg 2 Dave Cowan and John Kay
Leg 3 Ian Hawkins (Capt) and Alastair Hood
Leg 4 Jez Tomlinson

I know that several other Fife AC members are also in the process of organising their own teams. Can I please ask team captains to post details of their teams on this thread in order that we can keep track of those who are already in a team?

I am happy to try to help co-ordinate things for those who have not yet found a team. If you are looking for a team could you please post here giving name, age and (preferably) mobile phone number? So far the following have been in touch:

Martin Bell V40
Neil Millar V40
Luca Basso V40?
Richard Wotherspoon V50

I know that Roger Rees is helping to arrange junior teams and Liz Killean helping out for the ladies. They will no post their own messages in due course. And don't forget there are prizes for mixed teams too!!

With the new routes now announced for legs 3 and 4, it will be more important than ever to get out there between now and race day to do a recce. Liz and I plan to organise some recce's and will post details in the coming weeks.

Any queries please feel free to text on 07786 277530 or maybe speak to me at the cross country this Saturday at Camperdown.

Ian.
Last edited by Ian Hawkins on Sat Dec 13, 2014 10:13 pm, edited 1 time in total.
AndyM

Re: Devil's Burdens Relays

Unread post by AndyM »

Ian,

Add AndyM V40 to the list. Looks like we have the beginnings of a V40 team there :)
Ken Morris

Unread post by Ken Morris »

Hi Ian,
I'm happy to fit in any team if required - male v/sv or mixed. Ken Morris v65. Tks
Calum Harvie

Unread post by Calum Harvie »

Happy to join a V40 team too :)
gbarker

Unread post by gbarker »

Kirkcaldy Team Bryce Aitken
Stephen Pennycook Gary Barker
John McKean Graeme Barker
Melville Scobie
Not run this for years due to soup duties so looking forward to taking part.Substitute provided for kitchen. Gary
DavidSNorrie

Unread post by DavidSNorrie »

I am available -- if required -- to help out with team numbers. Male Vet over 60

Either as part of a predetermined team or as a back-up reserve

(Not competed at this event before but reasonably familiar with the hillside terrain as done some other hill races )

David S Norrie
Ian Hawkins

Ken, Callum, David - thanks for the postings. I will be in touch shortly.
Pete Caulton

Unread post by Pete Caulton »

Hi Ian
Id like to join in. Pete Caulton V40. Any leg I'll be up for'
Ian Hawkins

Another Fife Vets team comprising Callum Harvie, Andy Milne, Martin Bell, Luca Basso, Dave Sleigh and Neil Millar (Capt) now completed.
Ian Hawkins

As at today's date I have still to find suitable teams for the following runners:

Richard Wotherspoon V50
Ken Morris V60
David Norrie V60
Pete Caulton (Age?)
Daniel Clarke Snr
Frank Popham V40

Please keep the names coming by posting on this forum or text me on 07786 277530.