Mens Devil's Burdens Relay Teams

Results, news, views and updates...it's all here!
Andy H

Re: Mens Devil's Burdens Relay Teams

Unread post by Andy H »

That's great, thanks It's in the post.
Got my entry for Carnethy confirmed too, will be interesting to see how slow I've got the last few years. I was fine uphill at Aonoch Mor but downhill was a big shock to the system!
Neil Millar

Unread post by Neil Millar »

MV40 Team Legs as follows:

Leg1: David Sleigh
Leg2: Martin Bell and Neil Millar
Leg3: Andy Milne and Lucca Basso
Leg4: Calum Harvie

:p: Lucca, please call me, 07793 819039, when you get a chance or I will be at the Parkrun tomorrow.
Daniel

Unread post by Daniel »

Hello Team! Apologies for lack of contact so far. Just a short note to confirm who is doing which leg:
Leg 1 David Norrie
Leg 2 Daniel Clarke (Captain)/Andy Howett
Leg 3 Frank Popham/Richard Wotherspoon
Leg 4 Pete Caulton
I am going to see about getting us changed to a 10:30 start. I'm told it shouldn't be an issue changing it with Frank McLaren now or on the day...Problem however, I've not been able to speak with Pete Caulton. Does anybody see him, and / or have an up to date number on which I can contact him? He needs to know (1) we are starting at 10:30 and (2) he is running leg 4. My number is 07834 005 423.
Frank McLaren

Unread post by Frank McLaren »

Dan, you could not in fact be more wrong. The biggest headache we have is when someone changes their start time at the last minute. Numbers 1-100 are allocated alphabetically to the early starters, each of the teams of officials at the changeovers know how many to expect, the punch cards are coded in different colours, so for example,if you don't turn up at your expected time after leg 2 we think we are a team short and automatically assume you are missing. If you intend changing I want to know NOW before I send the entry sheets electronically to Graham.
Ian Hawkins

Unread post by Ian Hawkins »

Apologies to Stuart Knowles as it seems we have not been able to find you a team. Stuart, if you are still interested in taking part perhaps you could let me know your contact details. If there is a late call off/injury I could let you know. My number is 07786 277530.